Thursday, June 24, 2010

Favorite Series


My all time favorite series! What's yours?

“I’d said it before and meant it: Alive or undead, the love of my life was a badass.”

Rose (Blood Promise)


The site says:
Last Sacrifice will be the last book about Rose, but it’ll be followed by a spin-off series still set in the Vampire Academy world. Side characters we know from the current series will now be our main characters, and there’ll be a whole new storyline (not the last one told from a different perspective). So far, there is no title or release date info for the new series. Expect it in 2012.
But “Last Sacrifice” comes out in December. I CAN’T WAIT THAT LONG.

9 comments:

  1. Hi there...stopping by from the blog hop....Im a new follow today and look forward to checking your blog out....btw welcome to the book blogging community...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool books! Love books!
    Happy social parade and come follow me back!
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray! books :D happy follow friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think that there is a lot I wouldn't do to get my hands on Last Sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by :) Love your blog, am now a follower :D
    This series is on my TBR list :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Choose just /one/ fav series? :-) Impossible! But VA, Wicked Lovely, and The Hunger games top the list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been hesitant to pick up wicked lovely cause I've heard mixed things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man I love me some Vampire academy. But It's so hard to have to face the fact that it will be the last book Dimitri is in :(
    Anyways, I found your blog via the blogger hop and your blog seems pretty cool, deff lovin it!
    If you have a chance, please stop by my blog The Moody Teenager!

    -The Moody Teenager (new proud follower ;D)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found you on the HOP and wanted to check out your blog =)

    Vamp Academy is my fave YA series. December is wayyy too far for Last Sacrifice *eek*

    We have a new VLOG up on our page. Would love it if visited us and checked it out!

    Have a great holiday weekend!
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete